Pilz announced it will be presenting its “Spring” exhibition highlights and innovations in a virtual exhibition from May 26th – 28th. In addition to a comprehensive conference program including presentations, online visitors to the exhibition can also use the forum to exchange views “in person” with Pilz experts.
The virtual Pilz exhibition will focus on safe automation solutions for “Industrial Automation”, which considers machinery safety and industrial security in equal measure; controlling access and operating mode selection equally, for example.
“As exhibitions and events have been postponed or cancelled altogether due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we decided to organize our own virtual exhibition. For us, the health and safety of our staff, customers and visitors is our number one priority,” says Horst-Dieter Kraus, Vice President Marketing and Communications at Pilz.
Conference topics include:
- Paralyzed by a cyber incident: Lessons learned
- Safe area monitoring with sensors
- How to apply service robotics modules successfully and safely in intralogistics
- Declaration of conformity for old machinery
- Driverless route to Industrie 4.0
- Human-robot collaboration (HRC) in industrial practice
- Strategic partnership with Pilz for system integrators
- Access and entry for authorized persons only – safety and industrial security in practice
Registration is required for conference presentations.
To view dates and times of each session, as well as to register, visit https://bit.ly/35Rk7Il.