Large facilities, especially with high ceilings, can be difficult to keep cool. HVLS fans offer a simple solution for buildings that are not air-conditioned to help improve employee comfort and avoid heat-related illnesses.
- One HVLS fan can replace up to 20 floor fans! Helps to reduce clutter, noise and high energy costs.
- HVLS fans increase airflow and can lower effective temperatures 7 to 11 degrees F.
Maximize HVAC System Efficiency
HVLS fans help disperse cool air, creating a more uniform temperature throughout and lowers the demand on HVAC Systems. HVLS fans are an ideal, energy-efficient supplement to air conditioning systems.
- Thermostat set points can be raised up to 4°F (2°C) without a noticeable change in comfort.
- For each degree the thermostat is raised, cooling costs can be reduced by 7 percent to 10 percent.
- Some companies use HVLS fans alone in the spring and postpone turning on the air conditioning system.
Additional Benefits of HVLS Fans
- Reduces condensation on floors, a dangerous situation commonly referred to as Sweating Slab Syndrome in the construction industry.
- Eliminates moisture and odors in areas that are poorly vented.
Keep COOL & LOWER ENERGY COSTS this Summer.
Rite-Hite is the world leader in the manufacture, sale, and service of loading dock equipment, industrial doors, safety barriers, HVLS fans, industrial curtain walls, and more – all designed to improve safety, security, productivity, energy savings, and environmental control.