Graphic Products, a global leader in safety education and compliance communication, is launching a new Best Practice Guide for Environmental Health and Safety Managers. This free, 20 page in-depth resource helps managers create a successful workplace safety program and achieve performance goals as industries evolve.
“The Best Practice Guide for EHS Managers reviews the health and safety obstacles that management professionals face and helps them easily overcome those issues,” said Elena Sylvester, a Product Manager at Graphic Products.
The EHS profession continues to grow. Managers can use this easy-to-download guide to jump-start their facility’s safety program or re-establish professional goals with quality results in several ways:
- Understand the five key elements of a successful workplace safety program
- Take action utilizing core steps for hazard and task-based risk assessments
- Get guidance through the Hierarchy of Controls to address workplace hazards
- Explore programs and regulatory requirements
- Adapt or immediately use a standardized JHA form
About Graphic Products
Graphic Products is an innovative leader, providing solutions for safety and visual communication since 1970. The company’s full line of safety products, services and DuraLabel line of industrial label and sign printers are designed for the modern workforce. Graphic Products leads the industry with safety training materials, educational resources and up-to-date news and compliance information on industrial topics that include floor marking, chemical labeling and 5S.
Visit www.GraphicProducts.com or call 800.788.5572.