To prepare workers for increasingly unpredictable winter weather, Ergodyne has announced an expansion of itsN-Ferno® line of Tenacious Work Gear®, part of a larger campaign focused on educating safety managers and work crews on the keys to preventing, identifying and treating cold-related illnesses.
- Comfortable, stretchable ribbed knit hat
- Popular style for workday and weekend
- Three color options: black, HV lime, HV orange
- Solar-activated tech uses the sun’s rays to amplify warming
- Lightweight design with dual-layer facemask for multiple climates
- Snug fit
- Soft, moisture-wicking CoolMax™ liner
- Comes in two colors, gray and charcoal gray
- Patent-pending design zips open to fit 8945 Universal Bump Cap Insert
- Classic trapper warmth and weather resistance
- Now available in XS size
“The extremes of last winter really pushed work crews, and their gear, to the limit,” said Alsie Nelson, senior product manager, Ergodyne. “These new solutions have been largely driven by worker feedback and demand.”
Versatility becomes paramount in winter work gear as the weather gets less and less predictable, and the new 6838 Solar-Activated Balaclava gives workers a variety of options for wear to adapt to changing forecasts and personal preference. Advanced Heaterex® technology uses solar rays to create an exothermic warming reaction, amplifying the warming effect of the material up to 15°F (10°C). The result: More warmth, less bulk.
Additionally, the N-Ferno® 6802 Zippered Trapper Hat with Bump Cap Insert gives a cold-weather classic a boost in utility. It can be worn alone or combined with Ergodyne’s popular 8945 Universal Bump Cap Insert to protect against bumps, scrapes, bruises and other minor head injuries. The patent-pending design features a zippered compartment on the top that opens to fit the insert.
“Being productive through the winter months isn’t about toughing it out,” said Tom Votel, president & CEO, Ergodyne. “It’s about planning ahead, taking regular breaks to get warm, and layering up in the right gear. Preparation is key, and our mission is making sure workers have what they need to be ready for whatever this winter has in store.”
To learn more , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.