3D Visual Tracking
FANUC America, the leading supplier of robotics, CNCs and ROBOMACHINEs will demonstrate 3D visual tracking with its popular LR Mate 200iD robot at Automate 2019 in Chicago, Booth #7540.
A FANUC LR Mate 200iD/7L uses an overhead mounted 3DV/400 Vision Sensor to find and track parts moving down a conveyor. The robot picks a part and places it into a bin. The system highlights the speed and accuracy of the 3DV/400 Vision Sensor and the ability to detect the 3D orientation of a work piece.
FANUC 3DV/400 Vision Sensor
The 3DV/400 Vision Sensor is lightweight and can be used as a fixed or robot mounted 3D Vision camera. The 3DV/400 offers single snap 3D image acquisition enabling faster bin picking and applications such as line tracking. Compared to conventional 3D vision sensors it provides better acquisition of shiny parts. It also offers a solution for glare caused by halation. The 3DV/400 is part of FANUC’s iRVision® system, a fully integrated and complete machine vision system for robot guidance and inspection available on all FANUC robots. FANUC designs all of the hardware and software specifically for FANUC robots, providing customers solutions to meet their production needs.
FANUC LR Mate 200iD Robots
The family of LR Mate 200iD robots is a versatile solution for a wide range of manufacturing operations that require access into small spaces. A very slim (human size) arm and an optional bottom cable exit minimizes interference with peripheral devices. The LR Mate 200iD robots offer a “best in class” work envelope for both upright and invert mount installations. The LR Mate 200iD robots are also available with ISO Class 4 clean room and food-grade variants for food handling and healthcare packaging applications.
LR Mate 200iD Features and Benefits
- Slim arm and compact footprint minimizes interference to peripheral devices in narrow spaces.
- Available in three variations: standard, short, and long arm.
- Four to seven kg wrist load capacity with six-axis articulation.
- Best in class work envelope simplifies system layout.
- Fastest joint axes speeds maximize system throughput.
- Integrated 24VDC power, signal and air for easy end-of-arm-tool connection.
- Integrated thru-arm cable option for iRVision, force sensing, Ethernet and auxiliary axes.
- Flexible mounting (upright, invert, angle).
- High rigidity and the most advanced servo technology enable smooth motion at high speeds.
- Easy integration into machines.
- Features lightest mechanical unit in its class.
- IP67 rating allows operation in factory environments with dust and oil mist.
About FANUC America Corporation
FANUC America Corporation is a subsidiary of FANUC CORPORATION in Japan, and provides industry-leading robotics, CNC systems, and factory automation. FANUC’s innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas maximize productivity, reliability and profitability.
FANUC embraces a culture of “Service First” which means that customer service is our highest priority. We are committed to supplying our customers with parts and support for the life of their FANUC products.
FANUC America, www.fanucamerica.com
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!