Crown Equipment Work Assist Vehicle Enhances Productivity and Safety
Crown Equipment’s Work Assist Vehicle® (WAV), also known as The WAVE®, was designed with features to help achieve increased safety, efficiency and flexibility for applications where ladders are typically used to access high places, such as those found in retail and manufacturing settings.
The Wave is ideal for workers receiving, shipping and stocking/shelving small loads or products in busy, confined spaces, order picking and order fulfillment. The vehicle can travel and lift simultaneously so operators can move efficiently around a facility while raising and lowering to the appropriate heights in one smooth, seamless operation.
- The Wave is a revolutionary mobile productivity tool that allows one person to safely and efficiently accomplish the work of two, traveling twice as fast as the average walk speed;
- Operators reach a working height of up to 17 feet supported by a four-point safety system designed to ensure safety for Wave operators and bystanders;
- The Wave’s small footprint allows it to maneuver through tight aisles and doorways as narrow as 32 inches;
- Hand sensors ensure operators have both hands inside the vehicle and on the controls during operation;
- Includes interlocking gates that must be closed to raise or lower the platform when the platform is at a height above 20 inches; and
- Dual foot pedals with built-in sensors ensure operators have both feet properly positioned on the platform.
For more information, visit www.crown.com.
Share on Socials!
New Werner Fall Protection Expansion Creates Future-Proof Safety Portfolio
R. Williamson & Associates Announces Partnership with Hunter Industrial Fans as Exclusive HVLS Fan Provider
Ron Howard, Robots and Parcel Sortation: A Preview of ProMat 2023
Leaders in Material Handling
Leaders in Safety