The Safe-T-Vu™ Warning System helps prevent accidents around blind corners and busy intersections by visually notifying people and material handling equipment of oncoming traffic in a facility.
Safe-T-Vu detects approaching traffic and indicates the direction of oncoming traffic using high-intensity red LED chevrons. It can be mounted magnetically for fast and simple installation that fits almost anywhere in a warehouse or large facility.
Safe-T-Vu uses unidirectional microwave sensors to detect when an approaching object is within the sensing range from either the main aisle or rack aisle. The red LED light flashes indicating the direction of the traffic. This warning system has an adjustable detection zone and sensitivity, depending on the workspace.
- Unidirectional microwave sensors detect approaching traffic from main aisle or rack aisle designation; and
- Adjustable detection zone and sensitivity.
Traffic control signals and forklift collision warning systems
- Versatile mounting to accommodate main aisle and rack aisle traffic patterns;
- Communicates using flashing red LED chevron which indicates the direction of the approaching hazard only when motion is detected; and
- Additional sensor indicates the unit’s mounting location has been impacted by forklift or other equipment, signaled by flashing yellow LED chevron.
Compact design and heavy-duty build
- Each Safe-T-Vu unit is approximately 6.5 inches x 4 inches and weighs less than 1 pound;
- Magnetic mounting allows for fast and simple attachment to racking and includes additional mounting points for non-metallic surfaces;
- Included tether protects unit if broken away by accidental impact;
- Optimal mounting height: 72 inches; and
- Indoor use only, 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees Celsius).
- Low power consumption (<2W per unit); and
- Units are powered and connected using low voltage 24VDC plugs and receptacles (no high voltage required on racking).
For more information, visit https://www.ritehite.com.