Exide Technologies Introduces Enhanced Industrial Charger to Meet the Demands of the Toughest Fleets
Exide Technologies announced today at ProMAT 2019 the expansion of its motive power charger line with the introduction of the 30 kilowatt (kW), 10 bay GNB Fury X-3 charger. Exide also announced that its GNB Fury X-3 18 kW, six-bay charger is now UL-Certified for Lithium-ion batteries.
“GNB’s powerful yet economical Fury X-3 chargers enable our material handling customers to optimally manage their industrial battery fleets with increased uptime and reduced costs,” said Ted Becker, President, Exide Americas. “Since the launch of our first Fury X-3 charger in 2018, we have helped our customers design and install charger systems that drive productivity by keeping their forklifts moving.”
The GNB Fury X-3 motive power chargers are configurable for both opportunity and fast charging and feature a flexible modular construction with multi-voltage output to meet the diverse demands of material handling battery fleets. The advantages of the GNB Fury X-3 chargers include:
- Lithium-ion battery capable, with the 18kW, six-bay Fury X-3 UL certified for Lithium-ion
- Ability to charge lead-acid batteries (Flooded, VRLA, AGM, and Gel)
- Proprietary Arc Suppression capability
- Output range from 3 -30 kW with up to 10-bay cabinets
- Silicon Carbide MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) power technology for efficient high-frequency power conversion
- Multiple communications interfaces (PLC, RS, 232, CAN, WiFi, BlueTooth, USB)
The GNB Fury X-3 is available and shipping now. Stop by the GNB Industrial Power Booth #S647 at ProMat to learn more about the GNB Fury X-3 chargers.
Exide Technologies, www.exide.com
Share on Socials!
Ultra Lightweight Boots for Adults and Youths
Rite-Hite PitMaster II Under-Leveler Seal Saves Energy, Blocks Contaminants
Revolutionizing Workplace Safety, The New Line of Type II+ WaveCel Hard Hats Launches for Heavy Industry Workers
Leaders in Material Handling
Leaders in Safety