FANUC America Demonstrates Distribution Order Fulfillment
FANUC America, the leading supplier of robotics, CNCs and ROBOMACHINEs will demonstrate distribution order fulfillment with the M-10iD/12 robot and the latest 3DV/400 Vision Sensor at Automate 2019 in Chicago, Booth #7540.
A FANUC M-10iD/12 robot using an overhead mounted 3DV/400 Vision Sensor picks random consumer products from a tote and places them into an outfeed tote. Once the process is complete, the products and totes recirculate and the system repeats. The system highlights the speed and accuracy of the new 3DV/400 Vision Sensor and its ability to detect and pick a variety of products, similar to applications found in warehousing and distribution.
FANUC 3DV/400 Vision Sensor
The 3DV/400 Vision Sensor is lightweight and can be used as a fixed or robot mounted 3D Vision camera. The 3DV/400 offers single snap 3D image acquisition enabling faster bin picking and applications such as line tracking. Compared to conventional 3D vision sensors it provides better acquisition of shiny parts. It also offers a solution for glare caused by halation. The 3DV/400 is part of FANUC’s iRVision system, a fully integrated and complete machine vision system for robot guidance and inspection and is available on all FANUC robots. FANUC designs all of the hardware and software specifically for FANUC robots, providing customers solutions to meet their production needs.
FANUC M-10iD Robot Series
The M-10iD/12 and M-10iD/10L robots are the next generation of FANUC’s compact material handling robots. The M-10iD robots are rated best-in-class for speed and repeatability.
A sleek and lightweight design features internal cable routing and a curved J2 robot arm, minimizing interference with work pieces and fixtures and allowing more productivity in the work area. The robots also feature a long reach and stroke – even in the backflip region – making it easier for customers to apply the robot while maximizing their available workspace – including larger parts or tooling.
FANUC M-10iD Series Features and Benefits
- M-10iD/12 (12kg payload and 1441mm reach); the M-10iD/10L (10kg payload and 1636mm reach).
- Large motion range increases system flexibility.
- Slim wrist design and compact footprint minimize interference to peripheral devices in tight spaces.
- Very rigid arm eliminates motion vibration, even at high speeds.
- Supports FANUC’s intelligent options, including: iRVision, Force Sensors, Dual-Check Safety (DCS), ROBOGUIDE and Zero Downtime (ZDT).
- Best-in-class payload, speed and repeatability.
- Fully integrated cable management system simplifies and speeds up integration, and improves cable life, which improves reliability.
- Large, hollow arm allows seamless integration of dress outs, third-party utilities, and sensor cables.
- The IP67-rated wrist allows operation in factory environments with dust and oil mist such as waterjet and die cast applications.
- The latest R-30iB Plus controller features an intuitive iPendant with enhanced screen resolution and more processing capability compared to previous versions.
About FANUC America Corporation
FANUC America Corporation is a subsidiary of FANUC CORPORATION in Japan, and provides industry-leading robotics, CNC systems, and factory automation. FANUC’s innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas maximize productivity, reliability and profitability.
FANUC embraces a culture of “Service First” which means that customer service is our highest priority. We are committed to supplying our customers with parts and support for the life of their FANUC products.
FANUC America, www.fanucamerica.com
Share on Socials!
PSENmlock with Escape Release, Combined with Pilz Control Technology, the Complete Solution for Guard Monitoring