FANUC America Demonstrates Palletizing/de-palletizing Mixed Loads
FANUC America, the leading supplier of robotics, CNCs and ROBOMACHINEs will demonstrate palletizing/de-palletizing mixed loads with its compact M-410iC/110 robot and easy-to-use PLC Motion Interface at Automate 2019 in Chicago, Booth #7540.
At the show, the M-410iC/110 robot picks cases from a conveyor and palletizes mixed layer unit loads. Visitors are invited to use the Allen-Bradley HMI screen to select one of two different patterns for each layer. Once selected, the HMI displays the unit load and the robot palletizes up to four layers. The robot de-palletizes the cases and the cycle repeats.
The system highlights FANUC’s new PLC Motion Interface option designed to enable palletizing operators to program homogeneous or mixed unit loads using FANUC Add-On Instructions (AOIs). This helps simplify the deployment of FANUC robots into facilities with operators that have no robot programming experience, but are familiar with Rockwell PLCs.
The M-410iC/110 robot is designed for high-volume production in case, bag and bottle palletizing operations. It features a 110 kg payload, four-axis articulation, a compact footprint, and a slim arm with through-arm cable routing to simplify dress-out and minimize interference with tooling and other peripheral devices.
The M-410iC/110 is capable of performing 2200 standard palletizing cycles an hour with a 60 kg payload, making it the fastest palletizing robot in its class. It also features a compact footprint and a 646 mm interference radius, ideal for tight workspaces.
The FANUC M-410iC/110 robot benefits:
- Through-arm cable routing minimizes interference with peripheral device allowing clean, worry-free dress-out solutions for palletizing.
- The 110kg payload is ideal for smaller palletizing operations.
- Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide the highest uptime and productivity.
- Able to operate in environments ranging from harsh to traditional factory floor.
- Operates with the company’s latest integrated intelligent functions such as iRVision, Collision Guard, Dual Check Safety, ROBOGUIDE/PalletPRO, and PalletTool software.
- Three other variants in the M-410iC robot series include the M-410iC/185 with 185kg payload, the M-410iC/315 with 315kg payload, and the M-410iC/500 with a 500kg payload. Also available are the still-powerful M-410iB/140H with a 140kg payload and the M-410iB/700 with a 700kg payload.
- The latest R-30iB Plus controller features an intuitive iPendant with enhanced screen resolution and more processing capability compared to previous versions.
About FANUC America Corporation
FANUC America Corporation is a subsidiary of FANUC CORPORATION in Japan, and provides industry-leading robotics, CNC systems, and factory automation. FANUC’s innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas maximize productivity, reliability and profitability.
FANUC embraces a culture of “Service First” which means that customer service is our highest priority. We are committed to supplying our customers with parts and support for the life of their FANUC products.
FANUC America, www.fanucamerica.com
Share on Socials!