MHS Launches Series of Virtual Educational Events for Intralogistics Operations
The series includes a mix of live content formats to keep viewers engaged, from webinars to panel discussions, all focused on industry trends, technological advancements or workflow strategies, and includes a Q&A session to facilitate additional tailored discussions during live streams.
Following each event, attendees reportedly receive exclusive access to supplementary resources like white papers, case studies and infographics to continue their experience.
“While the traditional in-person conferences and tradeshows are on hold, the world is not standing still – if anything the pace of change is only accelerating,” said Markus Augeneder, CEO of International, MHS. “With e-commerce and labor trends continuing to push supply chains, more operations than ever are looking for expert insights – and the MHS Insider series equips them with the informed perspective they need to optimize their operation.”
The MHS Insider series includes:
- Thursday, Oct. 8: Parcels, how to handle the growing volumes and variety;
- Wednesday, Oct 14: Parcel+Post Expo Virtual Session: How to boost your sorting network;
- Friday, Oct. 16: Why predictive maintenance is the future;
- Tuesday, Oct 20: Get the most out of your last mile depot;
- Tuesday, Oct. 27: Open the gate for robotic parcel sortation;
- Thursday, Oct. 29: Livestreaming from MHS demo areas: Keep your material handling growing;
- Thursday, Nov. 5: Sort it out | How to handle non-regulars in your warehouse; and
- Tuesday, Nov. 10: Maximizing added value | Automate your returns handling.
For more information, visit www.mhsglobal.com.
Share on Socials!
Radley Corporation announces solution platform integration with data capture products to be showcased at MODEX conference and exhibition
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!