PATLITE Launches New Wireless Control System
PATLITE introduces the WIO wireless system, a Bluetooth-enabled system that allows for remote indication and monitoring. Working as a pair, the transmitter and receiver combination allows an operator to trigger a light and notify personnel from up to 400 meters (with built in relay function).
The WIO wireless system represents years of advancements coming together. Serving as a gateway, WIO offers a user-friendly configuration to alert your personnel without physical limitations and establishes itself as a valuable asset worldwide.
Gone are the days of complicated setups and technical challenges. PATLITE’s WIO wireless system is designed for simplicity, eliminating the need for a PC – just plug and play. Effortlessly streamline your communication and signaling processes with this intuitive solution.
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs;
- Wirelessly control additional PATLITE signaling and audible devices;
- Built-in Mirroring Function;
- Long Range up to 100 meters, and up to 400 meters using the built-in relay function;
- 100m communication per receiver;
- Add LED and buzzer modules to use as a remote stack light;
- Compliant with: RoHS10, CE, FCC, UL, and more; and
- IP65, NEMA 4X, 13.
For more information, visit https://www.patlite.com.
Share on Socials!
Pop-up Skate Wheel System from OMTEC Improves 90-degree Conveyor Transfers Patent Pending Pneumatic System Installs in Tables or Metal Strips