Ergo Control Programmable Work Positioner
3-Axis Positioning of Workloads up to 13,200 lbsThe Ergo Control family of positioners offer superior productivity efficiencies in any positioning application and production run, and therefore provides for short payback periods.
Ergo Control is a unique 3-axis programmable work positioner that provides full position flexibility to manage any job, including heavy, large and awkwardly shaped objects.
Ideal for any project, the user is always provided a correct optimized work sequence that suits each work condition and operator needs, together with a safe and easy product handling.
The “L” shaped arm of the positioner makes it possible to always reach any surface of the work piece in a comfortable working position. Even turning a work piece upside down is now easily possible.
- 3 axis (X, Y, Z) or 2 axis (X, Y) positioning configuration.
- Large program capacity for storage of operations to suit each individual operator and application.
- Unlimited rotation on axis (Y, Z). Always the best ergonomic position.
- Easy “Teach-in” programming.
- Quick and easy downloading of any stored program.
- Short set up time.
- Ideal for welding, grinding, assembly, etc.
- Available in 6 standard load classes 3 axis: 330, 660, 1650, 3300, 6600, and 13200 lbs. loads.
- 2 axis: 660, 1100, 2200, 4400, 8800 and 17600 lbs. loads.
We make it easy to position.
Toll Free: 877.SEE.ERGO
Share on Socials!
Rite-Hite Offers HVLS Fans with Direct Drive Technology
Cimcorp to Unveil Automated Storage and Order Picking Solutions at ProMat 2023
LiteSpeed Cleanroom Door Designed for Hygienic Operations
Leaders in Material Handling
Leaders in Safety