SICK Launces New Ultra-Compact Safety Laser Scanner
SICK announced it is launching its newest ultra-compact safety laser scanner, nanoScan3. This product combines smart safety functions with excellent measurement data quality for accurate and reliable localization.
With an overall height of just over 3 in., this space-saving sensor can be used wherever machines and vehicles require maximum performance, but have minimal mounting space. This enables manufacturers to use small AGVs or mobile robots equipped with SICK’s safety technology.
Based on microScan3 technology, the 2D safety sensor, nanoScan3, uses patented safeHDDM® scan technology. This enables the nanoScan3 to hold up well even in harsh or challenging ambient conditions. It is impervious to interferences like dust, contamination, and ambient light.
- Small housing, measuring only 3.15 inches in height
- Two pairs of OSSD safety outputs
- Design suitable for industrial use and easy to integrate with standard M12 connectivity
- Up to 128 freely configurable fields and monitoring cases
- Direct static and encoder inputs for flexible monitoring case switching
- Protective field range of three meters with a scanning angle of 275-degrees
- High-precision measurement data output for navigation support via Ethernet interface
- Maximum detection reliability even when subject to challenging ambient conditions
- Intuitive Safety Designer software enables flexibility in configuration and diagnostics
Share on Socials!
New 3/8″ Drive Speeder Handle Flex-Head Ratchet From Snap-On Industrial Tightens or Loosens Fasteners Quickly
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!