A New High-Performance Door for Your Harshest Environments
Rite-Hite has added another option to its lineup of high-performance rubber doors. The Raptor Max fits openings as large as 20’ tall by 20’ wide and is designed for a variety of openings, including interior, exterior, and high-wind applications. The ¼” SBR (styrene-butadiene) rubber material makes them extremely durable in the most extreme conditions.
- Designed and built for any opening: A single operational platform can be used for interior, exterior and high wind applications up to 20′ x 20′ in size.
- Durable high-density material: A thick 1/4″ SBR Rubber curtain incorporating Soft Breakaway Technology minimizes damage and downtime from impacts.
- Inherently safer by design: Thanks to soft bottom design and Soft Breakaway Technology, spring-less design, light curtain and optional laser sensors.
- Curtain monitoring system: The breakaway detection with our curtain monitoring sensors can detect side frame misfeed or stalled curtain closing and detect door breakaway.
- Warranty: Five (5) Year for motor, brake and gearbox. Two (2) Year on all mechanical and electrical parts. One (1) Year labor.
Share on Socials!
Elliott Offers Refuse Hopper Line on Electric Powered Polaris Gem
Launch of new Aisle Master Order Picker: Aisle Master-OP
Casters, Carts and Tuggers Help Streamline How Materials Move
Leaders in Material Handling
Leaders in Safety