Ergodyne Combats Heat Stress With Six New Chill-Its & Shax Solutions
Ergodyne announced the launch of six new Chill-Its® and SHAX® products to help keep workers cool and protected amidst perennially rising summer temps and global pandemics.
“This year more than ever, coverage is the name of the game,” said Jess Ellis, product specialist, Ergodyne. “From sweltering heat and scorching UV rays to asymptomatic aerosols, our latest heat stress solutions are designed to shield workers from summer’s worst.”
The 2021 launch includes:
- Chill-Its®6489 2-Layer Evaporative Cooling Multi-Band.
- Chill-Its®8936 Lightweight Ranger Hat with Mesh Venting; and
- Chill-Its®6634 Evaporative Cooling Headband.
- SHAX®6005 Custom Canopy 10-foot x 10-foot Heavy-Duty Pop-Up Tent;
- SHAX®6092 Heavy-Duty Pop-Up Tent Sidewall with Mesh Window; and
- SHAX®6052 10-foot x 10-foot Heavy-Duty Pop-Up Tent Kit + 2 Mesh Window Sidewalls.
“With average temperatures trending upward in the U.S. and beyond, it’s imperative that safety managers recognize the danger of heat stress on the worksite,” said Tom Votel, president & CEO, Ergodyne. “By continuing to develop innovative solutions as well as educational tools within this category, we’re doing what we can to help drive that risk awareness and prevention.”
For more information, visit https://www.ergodyne.com.
Share on Socials!
New Catalog: EXAIR’s New Catalog 33 Features new Safety Air Guns, Static Eliminators, Atomizing Nozzles and Industrial Vacuums
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!