Fanuc Expands Line of High-Performance Scara Robots
America, the leading supplier of CNCs, robotics, and ROBOMACHINEs has expanded its line of high-performance SCARA ROBOTS, offering more reach and payload options to companies with assembly, packaging, pick and place, and inspection processes.
FANUC’s family of 4-axis SCARA robots has grown to include the SR-3iA, SR-6iA, SR-12iA, and new SR-20iA models with 3 kilograms, 6 kilograms, 12 kilograms and 20 kilograms payload capacities, and a 400-1,100-millimeter reach, respectively.
FANUC SCARA Robot Features and Benefits include:
- Space-saving design minimizes interference with peripheral devices. The SR-3iA and SR-6iA have an ultra-compact footprint and slim profile. The SR-12iA and SR-20iA have internal cable routing to eliminate interference;
- Six models available: SR-3iA (4-axis/400-millimeter reach), SR-3iA/H (3-axis/400-millimeter reach), SR-6iA (4-axis/650-millimeter reach), SR-6iA/H (3-axis/650-millimeter reach), SR-12iA (4-axis/900-millimeter reach), and the SR-20iA (4-axis/1,100-millimeter reach);
- The SR-12iA and SR-20iA offer environmental options including white epoxy coating, bellow covers, anti-rust bolts and seals, and IP65 rating to withstand dust and liquids;
- SR-12iA and SR-20iA provide high inertia and high payloads, maximizing flexibility to handle large work pieces;
- Highest motion performance with continuous fast operation at all payloads;
- A generous vertical stroke makes it possible to perform assembly, packaging and various handling operations;
- Bottom cable exit (optional) protects cables, and saves valuable floor space for higher efficiency;
- Brake release switch on the robot’s arm allows easy error recovery;
- High-performance R-30iB Compact Plus controller requires minimal space and allows layout and installation flexibility;
- Web-based iRProgrammer user interface for intuitive and easy robot setup and programming on a PC or Tablet (Teach Pendant is optional);
- Standard CE/NRTL compliance on the R-30iB Compact Plus controller allows global deployment without any additional cost; and
- Same high performance intelligent software options across the entire FANUC robot line, including iRVision (integrated vision), conveyor tracking (iRPickTool), fieldbus connectivity and integrated safety.
For more information, visit https://www.fanucamerica.com.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!