Guardian Adds to Guardrail System Portfolio with Trench Box G-Rail Receiver
Global height safety specialist Guardian is pleased to announce the new Trench Box G-Rail Receiver to its industry-leading guardrail system portfolio in North America. This new OSHA compliant (OSHA 1926.502) product is a great solution for keeping workers safe while working near exposed or deep trenches. Its unique design offers easy installation onto a variety of trench box walls and configurations, and it is the only receiver in the industry to offer multiple guardrail receptacles to fit a wide range of guardrails.
Key features of the all-new Trench Box G-Rail Receiver include:
- Patent pending low-profile design allows end-users to add guardrails to trench box corners to reduce challenging gaps and to enhance safety;
- Best-in-class precision adjustment allows user to install on trench boxes or other compatible structures with wall thicknesses ranging from ¼” up to 8”;
- Unique Adjustment Wheel provides quick installation without the need for tools;
- Lightweight and portable with an integrated easy carry handle and weighing only 14 lb, it is easy to position and move around jobsites; and
- Versatile and adaptable – Accommodates two Guardian G-Rails per receiver with a third connection option for alternate guardrails.
For more information, visit https://guardianfall.com.
Share on Socials!