HC Forklift America Corporation (HCFA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hangcha Group, announced the release of a new full line of lithium-ion powered material handling equipment.
Hangcha Group partnered with CATL, the largest global lithium-ion battery pack manufacturer, to build lithium-ion battery packs that work in material handling applications. The result is a full line of lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) powered material handling equipment that has been tested over 273 different times for safety and reliability.
This full line of lithium-ion material handling equipment includes 16 new models in Classes 1, 2, 3, and 6, in addition to the 5 models that are already sold in the U.S. Market.
The Full Line of Lithium-ion Powered Material Handling Equipment Includes:
- 1,000-1,700 pound 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Forklift;
- 3,200-4,000 pound 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Forklift*;
- 3,000-5,000 pound 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Stand-up Counterbalanced Forklift;
- 4,000-6,500 pound Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift;
- 4,000-7,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Lite Pneumatic Tire Forklift*;
- 4,000-7,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Tire Forklift*; and
- 8,000-11,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Tire Forklift.
- 3,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion High Level Order Picker;
- 3,000-4,500 pound Electric Lithium-ion Pantograph Single Reach Truck; and
- 3,000-3,500 pound Electric Lithium-ion Pantograph Double Reach Truck.
- 3,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Light Duty Walkie Pallet Jack*;
- 4,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Light Duty Walkie Pallet Jack*;
- 5,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Walkie Pallet Jack;
- 6,000-8,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion End Control Rider Pallet Jack;
- 6,000-8,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Center Control Rider Pallet Jack;
- 2,500 pound Electric Lithium-ion Walkie Straddle Stacker;
- 2,500-4,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Straddle Stacker;
- 3,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker; and
- 2,000-4,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker.
- 4,500-13,500 pound Electric Lithium-ion Tow Tractor; and
- 44,000-70,000 pound Electric Lithium-ion Heavy Duty Tow Tractor.
These new models have a lower center of gravity because they were designed around the lithium-ion battery packs. This allows them to be more stable and safer.
Hangcha’s lithium-ion technology also provides the equipment with several key benefits. These include:
- Safest lithium-ion battery chemistry thanks to the lithium iron phosphate chemical makeup of the battery packs;
- Opportunity charging that allows the equipment to run in multi-shift operations;
- Rapid charging that allows the equipment to be charged in as little as two hours;
- Maintenance free lithium iron phosphate battery packs;
- Low total cost of ownership;
- More energy efficient/higher energy density than comparable lead-acid powered equipment;
- Longer run times; and
- Environmentally friendly thanks to the batteries not using acid and the drivetrain not releasing harmful fumes.
In addition to these benefits, the new equipment features up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty depending on the specific model.
For more information, visit http://www.hcforkliftamerica.com.
* Signifies an Existing Model in Hangcha’s Full Line of Lithium-ion Material Handling Equipment