Piab Is Proud to Announce the Launch of the New piSAFE Program
While maintaining market leading vacuum performance thorough Piab’s patented COAX® technology the flexible design and ease of maintenance makes it a perfect choice for challenging robotic applications and ergonomic handling devices where safety is a key concern. Whether customers want a centralized or decentralized vacuum gripping system, interfaces towards common (industrial standard) EOAT systems or stand-alone mounting, the piSAFE program reportedly provides a high vacuum safety and high performing configuration.
piSAFE program key benefits:
- Vacuum safety non-return valve (check valve) which holds vacuum in sealed applications in case of a system or power failure;
- Available configurations suitable for both centralized and decentralized vacuum systems;
- Can replace more expensive mechanical or vacuum-tank safety arrangements in robotic tools and ergonomic equipment;
- Suitable in robotic applications where high demand of safety is required;
- Suitable for ergonomic lifting devices/manipulators and cranes which must comply with lifting norms such as (DIN/SS) – EN 13155 and ASME Standard B30.20;
- Through the energy saving features, the noise level is reduced as well as the carbon footprint;
- Air consumption is reduced up to 98 percent per cycle; and
- Light-weight materials lower the weight for EOAT and ensure less wear on robotic motors and drive with a possibility for increased speed/acceleration or a smaller, cheaper robot.
piSAFE® program key features:
- Configurable with vacuum ejectors based on COAX® technology with integrated control functions for energy-saving and release;
- Vacuum sensing port included for easy installation of good-to-go switch;
- Configurable with different types of release functions supporting maximum release speed and air-consumption free release;
- Configurable with multiple mounting options; and
- The modular design facilitates opportunities for easy maintenance, quick connect options and is fit for application configurations.
For more information, visit https://www.piab.com.
Share on Socials!
Ergodyne & Corvex Connected Safety Partnership Leads Movement Toward Connected, Intelligent Safety Products