Reduce Rounded Corners With the New 8-Inch Talon Grip Flankjaw Slip-Joint Pliers From Snap-on Industrial
The new 8-inch Talon Grip™ FlankJaw Slip-Joint Pliers from Snap-on Industrial works to prevent fasteners from being rounded off by using FlankJaw geometry to place the load away from the corners on hex nuts and bolts.
This design secures hex heads without rounding, while reportedly providing up to 30 percent more torque to bust them free; the Talon Grip, with a relocated-joint design, reportedly provides up to 57 percent increased pulling power.
Features and benefits of the 8-inch Talon Grip FlankJaw Slip-Joint Pliers include:
- Optimized for grabbing 5/16-1 inch hex heads;
- Patented three-position slip joint, plus shear cutter provides a smooth cut with minimal hand pressure;
- Longer contoured handle for added comfort and better leverage;
- Cold forged steel with higher alloy content for added durability and strength; and
- Available in three colors: HJ47ACF (red), HJ47ACFG (green), and HJ47ACFO (orange).
For more information, visit https://www.snapon.com.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!