Avis Recycling & Waste Equipment Division Announces Organization Changes
With mixed emotions, the Recycling & Waste Equipment Division of Avis Industrial Corporation announces the retirement of Dave Kowaleski, president and general manager of American Baler Company, effective this June. On behalf of the Division, we extend our best wishes to Dave and are profoundly thankful for 47 years of dedicated service and leadership at the only company he ever called home.
As we continue to integrate the three baler companies within the Recycling & Waste Equipment Division and concurrent with Dave’s retirement the following organization changes are announced:
- Nate Kuhl is named general manager, American Baler and site leader, Bellevue Ohio operations. Nate previously served as plant manager, American Baler and has been with the organization for 15 years;
- Roger Griffin – president and general manager, International Baler Corporation (IBC) is named to an expanded leadership role as site leader, Baxley Georgia operations while continuing in his leadership role for IBC;
- Jerry Lott is named site leader, Cordele Georgia operations. Jerry previously served as plant manager, Harris Cordele and has been with the organization for 4 years;
- Mary Johnson is named director, Inside Sales and Order Administration. Mary previously served as general manager, Harris Baxley, GA operations and has been with the organization for 30 years; and
- All of the roles will report directly to DJ VanDeusen, president, Harris and Recycling & Waste Equipment Division and will support Mark Murphy, vice president Manufacturing and Supply Chain and Gordon Hill, vice president Commercial Operations as they identify opportunities to leverage best practices and maximize capacity across the 4 operating locations.
For more information, visit https://www.avisindustrial.com.
Share on Socials!
NextShift Robotics Unveils New Robotics System For eCommerce Order Fulfillment and Cellular Manufacturing at MODEX 2018 Conference
Veriforce's eBook explores the transformative potential of their solution for the utilities sector. It focuses on predictive analytics, enabling proactive decision-making, alongside configurability to customize solutions, and a strong emphasis on Environmental, Social, and Governance considerations. Discover how Veriforce empowers utility companies to navigate complex challenges and drive supply chain alignment for sustainable growth.