Casella Announces 2021 Webinar Series for Dust, Noise, Vibration and Asbestos Monitoring
Global occupational health and workplace hazard monitoring expert Casella has announced its schedule of industry leading webinars for 2021. The schedule of free to attend, virtually accessible webinars cover Casella’s areas of core competency, including workplace monitoring for dust, gas and vapour hazards, as well as instrumentation usage and best practice.
The sessions will also cover monitoring for Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) and sampling for asbestos. In order to reach worldwide attendees, two sessions will be run on each date, with one taking place at 10 a.m. and a later session at 3 p.m. to ensure learners across multiple time zones can benefit. Each webinar will conclude with a Q&A session to recap.
The webinar schedule is set to run as follows:
June 23 – Setting up Air Sampling Pumps
- This webinar covers selecting the correct pump, setting up a ‘sample train’ and ensuring accurate flow, as well as best practice to ensure good quality data.
July 21 – Introduction to HAV Monitoring
- This webinar reviews the terminology around HAV measurement, legislation and exposure limits, as well as how to measure exposure on tools correctly and subsequently calculate exposure levels.
August 11 – Introduction to Asbestos Sampling
- This session will provide a quick insight into the international use of asbestos, both now and historically, its associated health risks and how to perform air sampling for asbestos. Attendees will be guided through the equipment and accessories needed with best practice advice on how to set up equipment.
September 15 – Introduction to Dust Sampling
- This webinar will guide attendees through different facets of dust monitoring using air sampling pumps, including types of dust to measure and the selection of equipment, such as sampling heads or filters. Additionally, the webinar will cover how to calculate airborne concentration and exposure.
October 20 – Use of SLM’s and Noise Dosimeters
- This session will guide attendees through the applications and uses of noise dosimeters and sound level meters, and the pros and cons of each. This session will also provide a best practice guide to getting the most from noise monitoring equipment, and critical do’s and don’ts of instrumentation.
November 24 – Introduction to Sampling Gases and Vapours
- This webinar covers sources of information, how to set up a ‘sample train’, and how to select the correct air-sampling pump and equipment calibration.
For more information, visit https://www.casellasolutions.com.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!