CIOSH 2021 to Offer Virtual Edition for Foreign Exhibitors
The China International Occupational Safety & Health Goods Expo (CIOSH) will return to the Shanghai New International Expo Center from April 14 – 16.
For exhibitors not able to come to Shanghai due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizer will offer CIOSH Virtual. This will give foreign companies the opportunity to present their products and get in contact with potential clients without having an on-site presence.
The CIOSH Virtual exhibitor package costs Euro 360 (approximately $440) and includes the following services:
- Online booth (company and product information, logo and video under 500MB);
- Company and product information on CIOSH WeChat (social media app) page (Messe Düsseldorf Shanghai helps clients with English into Chinese translation and uploading to WeChat);
- Company information in the show directory;
- 1 size A0 graphic on-site during CIOSH; and
- 1 promotion video to play (up to 5 minutes) during CIOSH.
The exhibitor application deadline is March 31. CIOSH Virtual will be online in late January and exhibitors can update their information until the end of 2021.
CIOSH and CIOH Virtual 2021 will be jointly organized by The China Textile Commerce Association (CTCA) and Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Messe Düsseldorf Shanghai is the subsidiary of Messe Düsseldorf in Germany, organizer of A+A, the world’s leading trade fair for safety, security and health at work. The next staging is scheduled for October 26 – 29 at the fairgrounds in Düsseldorf, Germany.
For more information, visit http://en.ciosh.com.
Share on Socials!
A+A 2021: Strong Commitment of Industry for World’s Leading Trade Fair for Safety, Security and Health at Work
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!