Goff’s Enterprises Hosts Second Annual Dealer Meeting
Pewaukee, WI – Goff’s Enterprises held its second annual dealer meeting on August 17th. Representatives from Goff’s dealers attended to discuss new product developments, benefits of working with Goff’s, additional product sales training and continuous improvement initiatives.
“You can’t put a value on opportunities like this! To have a group of top channel partner’s, undivided attention for a day, giving unfiltered feedback, while we all learn from each other is truly remarkable; we’re blessed to have such great V.A.R.’s on the Goff’s team!” Said Tony Goff, the company’s President & Co-Founder.
Following the meeting, the attendees were invited to spend the evening cheering on the Brewers while they took on the Miami Marlins at Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI.
Those in attendance included:
– Bob Owens and Steve Mileski from Overhead Door Co. of Reading, PA
– Ron Morelli from JB Mathews Company of Apopka, FL
– Oliver Coleman from Southern Material Handling, Inc. of Portsmouth, VA
– Dan Eder and Ben Bolt from Reliable Door Systems of Jackson, WI
– Dennis Marquis and Tim Cooper from Doc-Dor Group, Ltd. of Saint Charles, IL
– Ed Medrano from DACO Material Handling & Packaging Solutions of Kent, WA
– Danny Ross from ESS Group / Overhead Door Co. of Brenham, TX
– Lyle Zeigler and Fernando Avalos from Grupo Omegalfa of Guadalajara, Mexico
– Chris Hartranft from Curlin, Inc. of Tampa, FL
Goff’s Enterprises, a family run business, based in Pewaukee, is dedicated to manufacturing high quality industrial partitions, safety equipment and hi-performance doors designed to increase productivity while creating a safer work environment for a wide range of industrial markets. More information on the company’s products, services provided, or history is provided on our website.
Share on Socials!