Shurtape Technologies Receives Four Awards for Heavy Duty Labels
PXL BR Duck Pro® by Shurtape® BR Code™ Heavy Duty, Permanent Scannable Labels, an innovative new product from Shurtape Technologies, an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of adhesive tape and consumer home and office products, has won four categories in the prestigious 2023 Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year Awards. The recognition underscores Shurtape’s commitment to advancing safety and efficiency in the workplace.
Now in its 15th year, the Occupational Health & Safety New Product of the Year Awards Program recognizes outstanding product developments that improve worker health and safety. Shurtape emerged as one of the frontrunners, with PXL BR labels winning in the following categories:
- Asset Tracking/Management;
- EHS Software;
- Inspection Documentation/Automation; and
- Lockout/Tagout and Machine Guarding.
The PXL BR labels are part of Shurtape’s broader portfolio of Duck Pro by Shurtape BR Code Scannable Solutions, powered by the BitRip® app. These labels are preprinted with unique codes that can be scanned with the free BitRip app on a mobile device and used to track shipments, organize construction materials, monitor service and repairs, verify safety certifications for equipment and personnel and much more across a variety of industries, jobsites and applications.
Products in the new BR Code Scannable Solutions line include:
- PC 627 BR: Scannable duct tape codes for indoor or outdoor use;
- FL 227 BR: Scannable paper tape codes for multi-surface applications that demand easy removal;
- PSL BR: Permanent scannable labels for indoor or outdoor use on flat surfaces; and
- PXL BR: Heavy duty permanent scannable labels for flat-surface applications that demand extreme durability and performance.
The Duck Pro® by Shurtape® BR Code™ product line is now available through participating Shurtape distributors. The BitRip® app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store for Apple devices or the Google Play store for Android devices.
For more information, visit https://shurtapetech.com.
Share on Socials!
Newcastle Systems Introduces FH Series Mobile Powered Workstation to Meet Increased Healthcare Demand