Supply55, Inc. has announced the release of the Guardian HS7500 Hand Sanitizer. Guardian HS7500 Hand Sanitizer reportedly utilizes 75 percent Isopropyl Alcohol as its active ingredient. It is a liquid formulation and can be sprayed, poured, or pumped for use as a hand sanitizer or surface cleaner. The sanitizer is packaged in one-gallon bottles for replenishing current dispensing systems and could eliminate additional unneeded small plastic bottles from entering the waste stream.
Benefits of HS7500 Hand Sanitizer include:
- 75 percent Isopropyl Alcohol based product (Ethanol Free);
- Fresh clean smell of Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA);
- Liquid formulation for ease of use; spray, pump or pour;
- One-gallon bottles to replenish existing dispensing systems;
- Perfect for office, warehouse or on the go use when soap and water is not available;
- Reduces waste based on one-gallon bottle packaging;
- Manufactured to the formulation recommended by World Health Organization; and
- In stock for immediate delivery.
“HS7500 is 75 percent Isopropyl Alcohol and is Ethanol Free, providing the user with a fresh, clean and safe user experience” said Taylor Mareches, logistics manager of Supply55, Inc.
For more information, visit www.supply55.com.