Toyota Material Handling (TMH) announced the winners of the annual President’s Award which recognizes the top Toyota forklift dealers in North America. The prestigious award recognizes the dealers who perform at the highest level in parts, service, equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall operations. The winners, announced during Toyota’s Annual Dealer Meeting on March 22, will celebrate together in London and Scotland this fall.
The winners of the 2020 President’s Award are:
- Allied Toyotalift, Knoxville, Tennessee;
- Conger Toyota-Lift, Green Bay, Wisconsin;
- Dillon Toyotalift, Nampa, Idaho;
- Lift Truck Supply, Tyler, Texas;
- Lift, Inc., Mountville, Pennsylvania;
- Madland Toyota-Lift, Bakersfield, California;
- PennWest Toyota Lift, Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania;
- ProLift Toyota Material Handling, Louisville, Kentucky;
- Southeast Industrial Equipment, Charlotte, North Carolina;
- Southern States Toyotalift, Tampa, Florida;
- Southwest Toyotalift, Mira Loma, California;
- Summit ToyotaLift, North Haven, Connecticut;
- Toyota Material Handling Systems, Scottdale, Georgia;
- Toyota Material Handling Northern California, Livermore, California; and
- D. Matthews Machinery Co., Auburn, Maine.
“Despite the adversity our world faced in 2020, our dealers adapted and worked more closely with our customers than ever before,” said Jeff Rufener, president & CEO, TMH. “They recognized our role as an essential part of the nation’s supply chain, and our future is brighter because of their willingness to embrace change rather than fear it. I applaud their commitment to providing the best possible customer experience, no matter the circumstances.”
For more information, visit https://www.toyotaforklift.com.