Ergodyne Adds New Hi-Vis Sweatshirts and Insulated Bibs to GloWear® Line
Ergodyne has announced the addition of two more solutions to its GloWear® line of hi-vis gear, aiming to help keep workers safe, comfortable and productive through increasingly unpredictable and extreme winter weather.
GloWear 8928 Hi-Vis Insulated Bibs take warm, weather-busting protection and combine it with ANSI Class E compliant hi-vis for those clocking-in at worksites where heavy traffic and cold temps pose a double dose of on-the-job risk.
The New bibs Feature:
- Resilient 300D polyester oxford construction
- Stretchy spandex side waist panels for added comfort and freedom of movement
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps with quick-release buckle
- PU transparent coating for wind and water-resistant protection
- Scuff-resistant knee patches for extra durability
- Black accents in high-wear areas to hide dirt and grime
- 1 zippered chest pocket and 2 side hand pockets for storage
- Boot zippers for easy on and off without removing footwear
Meanwhile, Ergodyne’s new Hi-Vis Hoodies (in zip-up or pullover styles) might just be the closest workers are going to get to being coddled on the job, thanks to its soft ANSI-compliant polyester polar fleece construction.
The New Hoodies also Feature:
- 2” ANSI-compliant reflective
- Drawstring hood
- Black accents to hide dirt and grime
“We all know a comfortable worker is a more productive worker,” said Chris Cota, Senior Product Manager, Ergodyne. “These new additions will certainly help them stay focused and be seen in the cold, with ANSI 107-2015 compliance for cold weather conspicuity that’s second to none.”
For more information, please visit: www.ergodyne.com.
Share on Socials!
Veriforce's eBook explores the transformative potential of their solution for the utilities sector. It focuses on predictive analytics, enabling proactive decision-making, alongside configurability to customize solutions, and a strong emphasis on Environmental, Social, and Governance considerations. Discover how Veriforce empowers utility companies to navigate complex challenges and drive supply chain alignment for sustainable growth.