Guardian Introduces New Personal Self-Retracting Lifeline
Global height safety specialist Guardian is pleased to announce the new CR3-Edge Personal Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) to its industry-leading product line offering. This robust, 8-foot, Class 2 SRL was created for applications where the connective device of the fall protection system has potential to impact the edge of the hazard in the event of a fall. Designed with premium flexibility and durability, the CR3-Edge provides workers with a versatile solution to keep them safe at height even in the most demanding conditions.
Key features of the all-new CR3-Edge Personal SRL include:
- Overhead and foot level tie-off options optimize usage in a wide range of applications for both leading edge and non-leading edge use;
- Extra-large protective shock pack cover provides maximum cushion and comfort for the wearer;
- Class 2 Fall Clearance charts integrated into the shock pack offer easy access to calculate fall clearance anytime, anywhere;
- A digitally enabled QR code on the housing links to the website product page for instant access to the instruction manual, technical data sheet, compliance documentation, and other important product information. Once the QR code is scanned with your mobile device, you will be directed to the updated CR3-Edge product page;
- Single and dual leg options available in multiple material and hook configurations; and
- Meets and exceeds the new ANSI/ASSP Z359.14-2021 standard with a 36-inch arrest distance for applications with an overhead tie-off point.
As a designated Class 2 SRL-P device, the CR3-Edge Personal SRL is designed to be worn directly on a worker’s full body harness. This versatile SRL can be used for applications where the worker’s anchor point is either at, above, or below the worker’s dorsal D-ring.
For more information, visit https://guardianfall.com.
Share on Socials!
Cold and Heat Protection with Grip
Elevating Worker Platforms Vertically Position Employees
GIS Launches Two Lightweight Entertainment Hoists for Mobile Use
Leaders in Material Handling
Leaders in Safety