Werner Unveils Fall Protection Utility Lifeline For Utility Workers and Linemen
Werner, the world leader in ladders and the manufacturer of climbing products and fall protection equipment, introduces the new Werner Utility Lifeline, designed specifically for utility workers and linemen. The new innovative anchor strap fall arrest system was developed specifically for professionals who work on utility poles or similar structures. It’s the only lifeline for linemen that makes climbing a ladder feel as secure as a fixed anchor fall arrest system by safely securing the climber to the structure – not the ladder.
Werner’s first-to-market belt-style anchor straps securely to the pole to provide safety and security while working from a ladder. Unlike other ladder tethers that connect the ladder to a structure and the worker to the ladder, the Werner Utility Lifeline is attached directly to the fixed structure for next-level confidence ascending, descending or working with both hands. This innovative design and first-to-market approach allows professionals to move unrestricted up or down without hitching, grabbing or having to adjust the anchor unnecessarily.
Additional benefits of the Werner Utility Lifeline include:
- Quick and Easy Set Up: An anchor strap with Werner Quick-Connect buckles and built-in ladder base allows the user to connect the anchor strap, adjust the proper lifeline tension and clip into the fall arrester in less than four minutes. Werner’s built-in capture-grab eliminates the need for manual tying and reduces excess strapping in the work area;
- Fluid Movement: Lightweight and fluid ASAP fall arrester encourages movement and allows workers to freely move up and down the ladder without any hitching, snagging or grabbing;
- Solid and Secure Product Performance: Designed for subtle shifts or climber movements, the new Werner Utility lifeline allows climbers to be more confident and secure;
- Compatible with Werner Aero Extension Ladder: Pairs perfectly with the recently introduced Werner Aero Extension Ladder to provide a premium climbing experience. Designed for the telecommunications industry, the new ladder and fall protection utility lifeline provide innovative products that ensure safety, function and productivity. The new Utility Lifeline is also compatible with all Werner extension ladders and
- Easy to Repack: Along with easy set-up, the product can easily be repacked in under one minute when wrapping up the job.
The Werner Utility Lifeline is both ANSI and OSHA Certified.
For more information, visit https://www.wernerco.com.
Share on Socials!
JLG Introduces Fork-mounted Extendable Truss Attachment: The attachment is Now Available for JLG® and SkyTrak® Telehandlers