Shoes For Crews® Launches Rainier Shoe, Work Boot Designed Specifically for Women
Shoes For Crews, an innovative slip-resistant safety footwear company that has been helping to keep millions of workers safe on the job, has released a new work boot designed with women in mind. The Rainier is engineered specifically for a women’s-specific fit and is well-equipped for a variety of industrial settings.
The Women’s Rainier 6″ NCT work boot is multi-purpose in nature and exudes lightweight comfort and protection in a versatile package. It’s ideal for light industrial applications including, but not limited to: Assemblers, Fabrication, Food production, Warehousing, and Distribution. This boot is equally at home outside, as it features Shoes For Crews’ slip-, clog-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole and a water-resistant full grain leather that provides moderate protection from the elements and minimal break-in time.
When designing the shoe, Shoes For Crews included details like the Achilles notch in the heel backstay area to allow for ample freedom of movement. The Rainier’s lightweight comfort emphasis is rounded out with a non-metallic nano-composite safety toe and hardware and a midsole that boasts our REVIVE™ cushioning foam that’s known for its lightweight and high rebound properties.
Additional specifics about the Rainier shoe include:
- Slip Resistant GLADIATOR™ Outsole:Provides oil, clog, and slip-resistance, durability, and versatility indoors or outdoors
- REVIVE™ Cushioning Foam:REVIVE™ midsole foam is lightweight, high-rebound, and resists compression set over time
- Nano Composite Safety Toe:Lightweight and roomy Nano Composite Safety Toe (non-metallic, non-magnetic). Meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating
- Water-Resistant:Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab Feature:Raised ridges in the shank area of our GLADIATOR™ outsole are textured to provide extra grip when stabilizing oneself on ladder rungs.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Gusseted tongue to keep out dirt and debris
- Weight (per shoe): 20.07 oz.
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 (I75/C75, Electrical Hazard-EH)/ASTM F3445-21 (for slip-resistance), using the ASTM F2913 whole shoe test method
For more information about the Rainier shoe visit https://www.shoesforcrews.com/product/72397-rainier-6-inch-nano-composite-toe. Photos and product tech sheets for the Rainier are available here.
Shoes For Crews will be releasing a range of upcoming shoes for the industrial space including Redrock Chill, throughout 2023, a complement to their existing line of cold-environment footwear solutions.
Share on Socials!