J. J. Keller Expands Canadian-Compliant High-Visibility Apparel in Response to Growing Employer Interest
Due to increasing interest among Canadian employers, J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is expanding its line of high-visibility apparel that meets Canadian safety requirements. And the timing couldn’t be better, as winter brings reduced visibility due to blustery, snowy conditions and comparatively less daylight than other seasons.
J. Keller™ SAFEGEAR™ PPE — the company’s proprietary line of personal protective equipment — now includes even more high-visibility apparel with reflective tape that meets the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Z96-22 requirements, including:
- Safety vests;
- T-shirts; and
To comply with the CSA Standard, any high-visibility safety apparel must meet the following criteria for the stripes/bands:
- A minimum width of 50 mm;
- A waist-level horizontal stripe/band that goes completely around the body at the navel or belly button;
- Two vertical stripes on the front passing over the shoulders and down to the waist;
- A symmetric “X” on the back extending from the shoulders to the waist; and
- For Class 3 apparel, stripes/bands encircling both arms and both legs are added.
For more information, visit https://www.jjkeller.com.
Share on Socials!
Veriforce's eBook explores the transformative potential of their solution for the utilities sector. It focuses on predictive analytics, enabling proactive decision-making, alongside configurability to customize solutions, and a strong emphasis on Environmental, Social, and Governance considerations. Discover how Veriforce empowers utility companies to navigate complex challenges and drive supply chain alignment for sustainable growth.