FREE Webinar September 19 on the Silica Standard – click here to sign up
Topic: Navigating the Silica Standard: Resources to Help
Date: 09/19/2018 – 1PM EST
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of the key provisions
- How to quickly find the latest information on a one-stop site devoted to silica
- How to use a free online planning tool that will help them comply with the requirement for an exposure control plan
- Resources to help implement table 1
- Resource to help them understand and comply with the medical surveillance requirement
- Access to training resources
- What’s new beyond CPWR resources
Eileen Betit is the Research to Practice Director at CPWR-The Center for Construction Research and Training. She has more than 30 years of experience working with construction industry stakeholders to address safety and health concerns and developing related communications materials and products. Since 2010, she has focused on expanding the role of industry stakeholders in the development and dissemination of tools and resources to increase the use of evidence-based safety and health interventions on construction sites.
Share on Socials!
Stanley Black & Decker and TerraCycle Partner to Launch Free Disposal Program for Small Home Appliances and Tools
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!