Ergodyne Offers More Relief from Summer Heat with Chill-Its®Additions
As a historic winter continues to keep much of North America locked in a deep freeze, the opposite extremes of summer may seem like a welcome respite to many. But for those making their living in the elements (and high-temperature indoor environments), the summer heat offers no break from on-the-job hazards, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics reporting 39 deaths and over 4,000 injuries related to heat stress in 2016.
In its continued effort to curb heat-related workplace injuries, Ergodyne has announced an expansion of its industry-leading line of Chill-Its® Cooling Solutions, offering more worker-preferred options than ever to help mitigate the effects of working in the heat.
- Expanding Ergodyne’s offering of products with the popular camo patternto four products
- Hi Cool® performance fabric; moisture-wicking, quick-drying
- Comfortable to wear under hats, helmets or alone
- Available now
Chill-Its® Solid Black Bandana Solutions now available on:
- 6700 Evaporative Cooling Bandana (Tie-Close)
- 6705 Evaporative Cooling Bandana (Hook-and-Loop)
- 6710 Evaporative Cooling Triangle Hat
- 6700CT Evaporative Cooling Bandana with Cooling Towel (Tie)
- 6705CT Evaporative Cooling Bandana with Cooling Towel (Hook-and-Loop)
- 6710CT Evaporative Cooling Triangle Hat with Cooling Towel
- 6605 High-Performance Headband
- 6615 High-Performance Dew Rag
- 6630 High-Performance Cap
- Solid black hides dirt, is a popular, worker-preferred color
- All available now
Chill-Its® 6485 Hi-Vis Orange Multi-Band – a work + weekend favorite, now in Hi-Vis Orange:
- Supremely versatile all-season solution with many uses and ways to wear
- Blocks wind, sun and dust
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying performance stretch fabric
- Available in March
“Our Chill-Its® Cooling Products have always lived up to their name and provided relief to workers in hot environments,” said Alsie Nelson, product manager, Ergodyne. “And by giving workers the widest selection of cooling solutions available, they can be sure to find the right solution to match their specific job demands and personal preferences.”
Of course, the dangers of heat stress go beyond the jobsite to athletics, weekend recreation and everyday life. And the same things that make Chill-Its® Cooling Products a favorite on the job have made them desirable for those looking to beat the heat off the clock, too.
“Our Chill-Its® line of cooling innovations has found an enthusiastic audience beyond the jobsite,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO, Ergodyne. “And in fact, it’s something we strive for, because in the end, a safety risk is a safety risk, whether it’s a construction site or your own backyard.”
For more information or to purchase any of our Tenacious Work Gear®, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-8238 / 651-642-9889.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to provide protection, promote prevention and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex®Supports, Skullerz® Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Gear and Tool Storage, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.
Originally posted on: www.ergodyne.com
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!