Helly Hansen Workwear
As a leader in premium workwear, Helly Hansen draws on professional insight to deliver tough-as-nails apparel for those who get their hands dirty day in and day out. From protective coats and jackets to the most functional pants and bib overalls, Helly Hansen offers performance apparel designed to meet the everyday needs of working professionals.
- Kensington:Inspired by the Urban Lifestyle of the Modern Tradesman;
- Kensington LIFALOFT™ Vest: LIFALOFT is an insulation revolution that will keep users warmer with less weight and bulk due to the unique LIFA® yarn technology. Developed in cooperation with PrimaLoft®, LIFALOFT is a combination of LIFA and PrimaLoft’s extensive knowledge in synthetic insulation. Less carbon and water footprint vs comparable polyester for a lower environmental impact;
- Chelsea Evolution:Emphasis on Style, Comfort and Utility;
- Chelsea Evolution Construction Pant: Helly Hansen’s Chelsea Evolution Construction Pant gives users the best of both worlds – a durable material, but also guarantees ease in movement. The 4-way stretch fabric in polyamide combined with its legendary Chelsea cotton rich fabric delivers that promise;
- Oxford:High-Quality Lightweight Garments;
- Oxford Shell Jacket: The Oxford Shell Jacket features a fully taped construction with Helly Tech® Performance membrane, providing it with great breathability while remaining waterproof. It has a variety of adjustable features for fit, added comfort, and is highly resistant to wear-and-tear with ripstop fabric;
- Oxford Winter Jacket: The Oxford Winter Jacket is equipped with a Helly Tech® Performance membrane and PrimaLoft® insulation, keeping users warm, dry and comfortable in both rain and snow. The removal of the shoulder seems allows for durability on a high-impact area, but also maximizes comfort when carrying a backpack or equipment;
- Manchester:A Mix of Great Fabrics, Simple Design and Super Fit;
- Manchester Hoodie: This garment is part of Helly Hansen’s core Manchester collection with focus on good fit and quality fabrics;
- Luna:Designed for Women by Women;
- W Luna Rain Jacket and Pant, Jacket: Constructed for the women on site who need durable, yet comfortable workwear, both garments are constructed with fabric that has full stretch. PU main fabric on the jacket ensures the user stays dry when the sky opens up and the rain comes down. The pant features an adjustable waist and an adjustable bottom leg with snap buttons;
- Alta:Protection Against the Elements While Keeping You Visible;
- Alta Softshell Jacket CSA: The lightweight Alta Softshell Jacket features a softshell fabric membrane and Durable Water Repellant (DWR) to not only keep the user protected from the elements, but also comfortable on the job. The jacket also has high visibility colors, a high collar and hand pockets with brushed lining; and
- Alta Construction Pant CSA: The Alta Construction Pant CSA will help keep the user safe and visible in dim conditions, with high visibility colors and reflective stripes at the bottom of the leg. Features hanging pockets with a double lined bottom and nylon webbing for durability, a broad center back belt loop for extra durability and strength and articulated knees for optimal ability.
For more information, visit https://www.hhworkwear.com.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!