Height Safety Expert Guardian Launches B7-Comfort Harness
Global height safety leader Guardian is excited to announce the highly anticipated launch of its B7-Comfort Harness in the U.S. Featuring innovative and industry-leading technology, the B7-Comfort Harness offers the wearer unparalleled adjustability for a truly custom fit.
Key features of the B7-Comfort Harness include:
- Adjustable Waist Padding– This patent pending adjustable padding offers exceptional comfort and a custom fit. The industry-exclusive feature is available on both the shoulder and waist pads. This innovation allows users to truly tailor their harness for a proper and more comfortable fit. The adjustability on the waist pad also accommodates the Adjustable Tool Bag Attachment System which supports and secures tool bags between 4″-10″ in width;
- DiaLock Torso Adjusters– Patent pending DiaLock Torso Adjusters allow for easy, quick, and precise adjustment of your harness. Simply turn the easy-to-adjust knob to tighten and press the twin locking buttons to loosen. DiaLock Torso Adjusters also feature a secure, dual-locking mechanism, ensuring your webbing won’t creep or loosen throughout the day;
- Three-Six-O Harness Chassis – The Three-Six-O Harness Chassis enables improved flexibility and all-day comfort. This unique harness design allows the torso and sub-pelvic region to move independently, providing unrivalled 360-degree movement and bind-free mobility at the hips;
- Advanced Padding Material and Design– Meticulously chosen and crafted shoulder, waist, and leg padding offers military-grade rip-stop nylon with UV and chemical-resistant rubber for the ultimate in protection and long-term durability. Interior surfaces are soft yet breathable to keep workers cool;
- twICEme® Safety Technology– A technology based on Near Field Communication (NFC) that allows users to voluntarily upload health and safety information to their equipment via the twICEme app. The app allows users to manage and access safety information, check product details, and send location coordinates; and
- EZ D-Ring– The EZ D-ring provides an easy and ergonomic solution for dorsal D-ring connections. The unique design keeps your dorsal D-ring upright and easily accessible for tie-off and was expertly designed at an angle to reduce interference with the user’s head. The EZ D-ring is integrated with a patent pending Personal Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL-P) adapter that keeps SRLs high, tight, and secure. All D-Rings on the B7-Comfort were custom designed using anodized aircraft-grade aluminum to reduce weight while maintaining exceptional strength and durability.
For more information, visit https://guardianfall.com
Share on Socials!
Veriforce's eBook explores the transformative potential of their solution for the utilities sector. It focuses on predictive analytics, enabling proactive decision-making, alongside configurability to customize solutions, and a strong emphasis on Environmental, Social, and Governance considerations. Discover how Veriforce empowers utility companies to navigate complex challenges and drive supply chain alignment for sustainable growth.