Werner Announces Multi-Position Ladder
Werner developed its LIGHTEST 375 lb. Multi-Position ladder, now with Built-In Leveling, meeting the demanding needs of the PRO. The new 22-foot reach Multi-Position Ladder MT-22IAAL includes 32 adjustable positions, allowing you to do more jobs quickly and safely without the need to purchase additional scaffolding brackets.
- Lightest weight 375 lb. Multi-Position ladder from Werner;
- Do MORE with LESS. 5 ladders in 1: Extension Ladder, Double-Sided Twin Step Ladder, Stairway Ladder, 90-degree Wall Ladder, and as 2 self-supported Scaffolding Bases (plank not included);
- Increased durability with new shatterproof j-locks and over-sized push knobs;
- Extra wide flared bottom for firm support;
- Slip-resistant feet;
- Adjustable telescoping design for maximum versatility;
- Designed for both 1-person and 2-person jobs;
- Size refers to the ANSI definition of length. ANSI code: A14.2-2017 6.2.4;
- New industrial design;
- Shatter-proof J-locks; and
- Impact-resistant push knobs.
For more information, visit https://www.wernerco.com.
Share on Socials!
Veriforce's eBook explores the transformative potential of their solution for the utilities sector. It focuses on predictive analytics, enabling proactive decision-making, alongside configurability to customize solutions, and a strong emphasis on Environmental, Social, and Governance considerations. Discover how Veriforce empowers utility companies to navigate complex challenges and drive supply chain alignment for sustainable growth.