Flexible Robotic Painting
FANUC America the leading supplier of robots, CNCs and ROBOMACHINEs will demonstrate flexible robotic painting with its compact and powerful P-40iA paint robot at Automate 2019 in Chicago, Booth #7540.
The FANUC P-40iA robot is the latest in a series of painting robots designed and built by FANUC at the company’s Rochester Hills, Mich., headquarters since 1982. Ideal for a variety of painting and coating applications, the six-axis P-40iA offers the same reliability and proven technology as all FANUC products.
At Automate, the P-40iA, equipped with the latest R-30iB Plus Mate controller will demonstrate painting a bicycle frame using coordinated motion to reach all surfaces of the part.
The P-40iA robot is extremely flexible and easily adapts to small lot sizes, new styles and other modifications, providing customers an affordable and versatile solution. Slim and lightweight, the P-40iA robot offers a variety of mounting positions, which helps companies challenged with small and narrow workspaces.
P-40iA Features and Benefits
- Compact arm design fits in small work areas.
- Offers a 1300mm reach and 5kg payload.
- Purged and pressurized arm is FM and ATEX Class Div. 1 approved; maximizes reliability with FANUC’s standard purge module; offers integrated solenoid valves for gun trigger.
- High-speed operation minimizes robot cycle times.
- Upright, invert, angle or wall mounting accommodates a wide range of work areas.
- The latest R-30iB Mate Plus controller features an intuitive iPendant with enhanced screen resolution and more processing capability compared to previous versions. Supports integrated iRVision and PaintTool Software.
- IP67 compatible rating allows operation in factory environments with dust and oil mist.
- Complete paint process control capability
- Integrated 2k fluid control option
- Offline programming support with FANUC ROBOGUIDE PaintPRO Simulation Software.
FANUC America, www.fanucamerica.com