Flexible Robotic Painting
FANUC America the leading supplier of robots, CNCs and ROBOMACHINEs will demonstrate flexible robotic painting with its compact and powerful P-40iA paint robot at Automate 2019 in Chicago, Booth #7540.
The FANUC P-40iA robot is the latest in a series of painting robots designed and built by FANUC at the company’s Rochester Hills, Mich., headquarters since 1982. Ideal for a variety of painting and coating applications, the six-axis P-40iA offers the same reliability and proven technology as all FANUC products.
At Automate, the P-40iA, equipped with the latest R-30iB Plus Mate controller will demonstrate painting a bicycle frame using coordinated motion to reach all surfaces of the part.
The P-40iA robot is extremely flexible and easily adapts to small lot sizes, new styles and other modifications, providing customers an affordable and versatile solution. Slim and lightweight, the P-40iA robot offers a variety of mounting positions, which helps companies challenged with small and narrow workspaces.
P-40iA Features and Benefits
- Compact arm design fits in small work areas.
- Offers a 1300mm reach and 5kg payload.
- Purged and pressurized arm is FM and ATEX Class Div. 1 approved; maximizes reliability with FANUC’s standard purge module; offers integrated solenoid valves for gun trigger.
- High-speed operation minimizes robot cycle times.
- Upright, invert, angle or wall mounting accommodates a wide range of work areas.
- The latest R-30iB Mate Plus controller features an intuitive iPendant with enhanced screen resolution and more processing capability compared to previous versions. Supports integrated iRVision and PaintTool Software.
- IP67 compatible rating allows operation in factory environments with dust and oil mist.
- Complete paint process control capability
- Integrated 2k fluid control option
- Offline programming support with FANUC ROBOGUIDE PaintPRO Simulation Software.
FANUC America, www.fanucamerica.com
Share on Socials!
Exide Technologies Introduces Enhanced Industrial Charger to Meet the Demands of the Toughest Fleets
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!